In compliance with rules concerning information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby stated:
IDENTIFICATION DATA: The owner of the web domain/s BAG-TO-LOVE.COM is hereafter Bag-to-love.com with registered office in St.Just Desvern, Barcelona, C/ Balmes,24 with N.I.F.: X-2824271D Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.bag-to-love.com provides access to a catalogue of bespoke handmade bags by Nina Kindermann Mundy The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents that Bag-To-Love offers through its website and, by way of illustration but not limitation, not to use them for
(i) to incur in illicit, illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) to disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or of infringement on human rights; (iii) to cause damage to Bag-To-Love physical and logical i.e. its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Bag-to-love.com reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Bag-to-love.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
4.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to processing.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that, through the registration forms on the website, data are collected and stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new entries (posts), as well as other commercial communications that bag-to-love.com understands to be of interest to its USERS. The fields marked as obligatory are essential to carry out the expressed purpose.
Only the holder will have access to his or her data, and under no circumstances will these data be given, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
4.2. Compliance with applicable regulations.
Bag-To-Love.com complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the regulations implementing this Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
Likewise Bag-To-Love.com informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’S consent for the processing of his/her e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from navigating thererin, may be stored in the files of Bag-To-Love.com and treated for the purpose of responding to your request and the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of his or her data in order to inform them, by any means, including e-mail, of Bag-To-Love.com products and services.
In case of not authorizing the treatment of his or her data for the purpose indicated previously, the USER will be able to exercise his right of opposition to the treatment of his data in the terms and conditions anticipated later in the section “Exercise of Rights ARCO”.
4.3. Security Measures.Bag-To-Love.com.informs you that it has implemented the technical and organizational security measures necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and/or access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, Bag-To-Love.com has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Maintaining continuous supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
4.4. Exercise of ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
Those individuals who have provided their data through the website www.Bag-To-Love.com may contact the owner of the same in order to freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data included in their files.
The interested party may exercise their rights by writing to www. Bag-To-Love.com with reference to “Data Protection / Bag-To-Love.com, specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address
08960 St.Just Desvern, Barcelona
You can also exercise your ARCO rights, through the e-mail:email@example.com
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by bag-to-love.com. Therefore bag-to-love.com does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non- bag-to-love.com websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: bag-to-love.com by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by bag-to-love.com or by its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by Bag-To-Love.com, will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the making available of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of bag-to-love is expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Bag-To-Love.com You may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of bag-to-love.com
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: bag-to-love.com shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: by errors or omissions in the contents, by lack of availability of the website – which shall periodically be stopped for technical maintenance – as well as by the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid this.
7. MODIFICATIONS: bag-to-love.com reserves the right to make any modifications to its website that it considers appropriate without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the website and the way in which they are presented or located on the website.
8. LINKS POLICY:
8.1. The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the bag-to-love.com website must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorisation of bag-to-love.com
– No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames will be established with the bag-to-love.com website without its prior express authorisation.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made about the bag-to-love.com website or its services or contents. With the exception of those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to bag-to-love.com unless expressly authorised by the latter.
– The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of a relationship between Bag-To-Love.com and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is carried out, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Bag-To-Love.com of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
Bag-to-Love.com will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
8.2. The website of elabogadodigital.com may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. Bag-to-love.com does not commercialize, nor does it direct, nor does it previously control, nor make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
Bag-To-Love.com does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that could be derived from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by bag-to-love.com and that are accessible through www.Bag-To-Love.com
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Bag-To-Love.com reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: Bag-To-Love.com will prosecute the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATION: bag-to-love.com may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Bag-To-Love.com and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Alicante unless otherwise provided by the applicable Law.